Daily moisturizing is an eminent way for healthy skin; however, many people are still confused about using Moisturizer. There are numerous types of moisturizers available in the market. But you should select the most effective one which can moisturize your skin.
There are so many benefits of daily moisturizing. It is the best practice for healthy and glowing skin. We bring you the step-by-step guide from why to use Moisturizer to how to use it. Read further to find out everything about Moisturizer.
Why Use Moisturizer?
The primary purpose of using Moisturizer is to prevent your skin from drying by proving moisture externally. Daily moisturizing is considered an essential part of the skincare routine. Here are the five reasons to moisturize your skin daily with good Moisturizer.
- Moisturizing reduces the chances of skin diseases and problems:
Right Moisturizer helps you to maintain the balance of your skin. Moisturizer maintains the skin pH and moisture level on the skin surface. If the skin is too dry or oily, many people face skin issues like acne and many more. So, Moisturizer also prevents these kinds of acne.
- Moisturizing reduces the appearance of blemishes:
When you moisturize your skin, the skin feels rejuvenated, and hence it glows. SO, it reduces the appearance of blemishes. Some moisturizers have tint or self-tanner that helps you maintain a uniform skin tone and work with any skin tone including bronze skin.
- Moisturizing keeps your skin young:
The skin of the face, neck, ears, and chest is most sensitive than other parts. And the irony is that these sensitive skins get the most sun and outer exposure. It results in the loss of skin cells and dryness.
So, when you moisturize the skin, you look young, and your skin also stays young.
- Moisturizing fights wrinkles:
It is scientifically proven that Moisturizer maintains the age of your skin and reduces or prevents the wrinkles. So, it’s better to use Moisturizer instead of can cream to hind wrinkles.
- The perfect end of a hot shower:
People love to take a hot shower, but they often forget that their skin’s moisture will be stripped off with the hot shower. When you apply Moisturizer after a hot shower, your skin feels refreshed, and your stress will also go away.
What Moisturizer To Use?
More than thousands of companies are available in the market that sells numerous kinds of Moisturizers. It is the worst idea to use Moisturizer without understanding the type of skin you have.
While selecting a perfect moisturizer for yourself, you need to read these points.
- You should use creamy and Moisturizer with higher oil content if you have dry skin.
- In contrast, you should use Moisturizer with exfoliant ingredients for oily skin and avoid creamy and oily moistures.
- Choose Moisturizer with plenty of vitamins as they are suitable for healthy skin.
- Vitamin A and B5 enhance the firmness and build moisture levels of the skin.
- Anti-Oxidant Vitamin C and E protects your skin from any skin damage or problem.
- PABA-Free SPF 15 sunscreens protect your skin from premature lines and wrinkles.
- It would be best if you also considered the time when you get exposure to the sun. In such a case, you should prefer SPF 30, 40, or 50 sunscreen moisturizers as per the sun intensity.
All the above points are needed and if you’re thinking which company’s product does have it all then check out the best Korean moisturizers they’ve all the above features in it and not only that, but they’re pretty cheap too.
How To Use Moisturizer Properly?
If you are using Moisturizer, but in the wrong way, you will not experience more effects. For better and glowing skin, you need to follow these steps while applying Moisturizer to the Face.
- Take slightly more than a pea-sized moisturizer into your palm. Usually, people take too much Moisturizer, which will make your skin oily, and the dust can easily stick to your skin. So, use the right proportion of Moisturizer.
- Now, rub Moisturizer in your palms. It will warm the Moisturizer. It will make it more effective when you apply on the Face.
- You should Gently apply Moisturizer on the skin in a circular motion. People usually rub in improper fashion or very hard. It can damage your skin as facial skin is susceptible. So, with minute hands, rub it on chicks in a circular motion. Your skin will absorb the Moisturizer.
- Then apply to the forehand and rest of the Face in the same circular manner. It will help if you spread moisture on T-zone and nose.
- Use subtle, gentle upward strokes when you apply on the neck. It increases blood circulation and relaxes your skin cell.
These steps are the proper way of applying Moisturizer to the Face. You can use it for the other parts in the appropriate amount.
When To Use Moisturizer?
It is crucial to know when to use Moisturizer. In these five mentioned situations, you should use Moisturizer to maintain the health of your skin.
- Right after you wash your Face:
When your skin is clean, it will help to lock more moisture in it. So, it is useful if you use Moisturizer after cleaning your Face to get better results.
- Use Moisturizer in the morning:
Morning is a significant time for a healthy skincare routine. You can use moisture in the morning to maintain the moisture of the skin throughout the day. If you are going out in the morning, you should use SPF 15 or 30 sunscreen moisturizer.
- Use Moisturizer before bed:
Never sleep with makeup on the face. Always clean your face before bedtime and then apply Moisturizer. During the night, your skin will heal itself. So, Moisturizer is vital at night.
- Pre- and Post- flight traveling:
When you travel in the high altitude, your skin will dry, requiring more moisture than usual. That is why you need to use Moisturizer before and after flight traveling.
- Right after Shower:
If you take a hot or cold shower without Moisturizer, your shower will not complete. So, after washing yourself in the shower, you should apply Moisturizer.
Moisturizer is an essential product for healthy skin. You should use it daily and try to avoid direct exposure to the sun. If you can’t, use SPF contained Moisturizer. We hope that this article helps you to know about how does Moisturizer helps skin. Comment below if you have any questions.